The AED Pro® semi-automatic with manual override is supplied with; 3-lead ECG cable, a disposable lithium ion battery and a carry case.
Comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Please note: THIS DEVICE IS NOT SUPPLIED WITH ANY TYPE OF ELECTRODE – please order separately from the section below.
- A straight forward, simple, defibrillator with clear, step-by-step instructions
- Prompts the user with text, images and voice commands
- Can be used easily by anyone – from members of the general public, to basic first aiders or medical professionals
- Adaptive metronome guides the user as to the correct rate and depth for accurate chest compressions
- Ensures everything is done in the correct order
- Detects heart rhythm and if needed instructs the rescuer on whether to perform CPR or to shock
- If shocks are required, the user will be prompted to deliver the shock to the casualty with the simple press of a button
- Can be used on children up to 8 years of age using Pedi padz II electrodes
- The lid, if needed, can be used as a shoulder support to keep the casualty’s airway open
- Great value for money low cost solution.
- Full-rescue AED that provides Real CPR Help for rate and depth of chest compressions
- One piece, easy to place pre-connected CPR-D Padz electrodes with a five year shelf life
- Semi-automatic – administers a shock at the press of a button
- While some Biphasic Waveforms can offer equivalent performance with less energy, the ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform (RBW) featured on our AEDs is the only Biphasic Waveform that has demonstrated clinically superior results as compared to monophasic waveforms for all clinical applications
- The only AED to use inexpensive 123 photo flash lithium batteries that are readily available from most department, camera and electronic stores