The Zoll AED Plus coaches you quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its exclusive, one-piece electrode can measure the depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR.
It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed. With visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, the AED Plus ensures rescuers can perform the most effective CPR.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate. It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
- Every victim of SCA needs the best possible CPR to survive. ZOLL’s AED Plus helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help® with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
- Uses off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a) with up to 5 years battery life
- Easy-to-place, one-piece electrode – CPR-D-padz® with a 5 year shelf life
- 5 year warranty as standard (7 years with warranty card upon registration)
- Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
- Intelligent paediatric capability with optional Pedi-padz II® electrodes
- Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2010 compliant
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
Supplied with a graphical user interface with 8 illuminated picture prompts, an LCD screen showing voice prompts, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph display. Configurable to display ECG. Supplied with passive airway support lid, soft case, batteries, CPR-D electrode with First Responder Kit, operator’s guide and a 7 year warranty. Instructional training DVD also included.