Designed for defibrillator novices, the iPAD SP1 Fully Automatic is suitable for use in all conditions and is small and compact enough for easy transportation.
Plus, it gives clear verbal instructions at a sound level adjusted to the surrounding environment. So you can always hear everything you need to help someone who has suffered a cardiac arrest.
- Easily switch from adult to child mode – no need to change pads
- Ambient-noise detector measures background noise and adjusts voice instructions accordingly
- Integrated pad storage means the unit is ready to go at a moment’s notice
- CPR Detection – the defibrillator can detect when CPR is being performed
- Visual indicator shows battery life, unit status and pad status
- Internal memory stores the last 5 events/3 hours of data
- Record event-data and transfer it with the built in SD Card and IrDA ports
- A nominated defibrillator in the British Heart Foundation part-funding programme
- Fully automatic function allows the unit to deliver the shock treatment
- CU Medical Systems Unique Features
Ease of Use – An easy-to-use defibrillator helps anyone to save a victim’s life. The iPAD SP1’s preconnected pads fit both adults and children and clear verbal instructions coach you through the rescue process. The easier a user can get to grips with a defibrillator, the faster the user can administer medical treatment.
CPR Detection – Integrated CPR detection technology helps the novice AED user through the rescue process. Once you attach the electrode pads to the patient, the unit can detect any CPR compressions. It then prompts the user to ‘perform CPR’ when necessary or ‘continue CPR’ whilst it is being performed.