The ONLY AED on the market with a full-colour video screen delivering step-by-step visual instructions with a vocal guide, the Lifeline VIEW is the ideal AED for public spaces. The video screen enables anyone to perform a rescue – regardless of background noise or whether English is their first language – as clear instructions are given for every step of a cardiac rescue.
The lightest of the Defibtech AEDs at just 1.4kg, it is also rugged and designed to withstand weather extremes – ideal for situating in public access cabinets in our cold British winters!
- 4-year lithium battery – 4 years standby life, 125 shocks or 8 hours continuous use
- 1 pair of adult defibrillation pads
- Rescue kit – includes wipes, face shield, gloves, scissors, swab & razor
- User manual & quick use card
- Free Support – ‘Total care’ support package – warranty, free software upgrades & proactive management of replacement defibrillator pads and battery
Why Choose the Lifeline AED?
- Proven to have the highest success rate for untrained users to deliver a safe and effective defibrillation
- Industry leading full colour video screen
- Clear & concise voice instructions
- NEW! – Industry leading 8-year warranty
- Free upgrade if the resuscitation guidelines change (other manufacturers may charge for this)
- Internal ECG and 60 minute event memory
- Portable & lightweight – 1.4kg
- Hardwearing – tested to military standards
- IP55 ingress protection rating – high water and dust protection
- Low maintenance- daily self tests
- Training conversion kit available – allows the VIEW to be temporarily turned into a training unit to run through training simulations